Sunday, December 7, 2008

Not much to say.

There really isn't too much to write about today.
We had a really nice day at home...had some family and friends
stop by, which is always nice, and we just got alot of stuff done.
Costco and laundry...regular chores. One thing to comment on is how incredibly well Ashton is doing. He was hardly in bed today at all. We are now having him eat in his booster chair, which he can fully sit up in, and getting him to spend alot of time sitting on his own. I mentioned yesterday that he is scooting on the floor now and he did more of that today. He's finally getting around! I'm sure everyday he will go a bit further...it is so awesome how children can just bounce back. It makes me feel so much better to see him doing so well. He isn't even complaining when we make him walk now....I don't know what happened, he just stopped. He was so stubborn about that and I was getting worried so I'm feeling so great about that.
Tomorrow we have an appt. early for a hearing baseline test, but that is all. The Psychological test was canceled because we were notified by the dr. today that it isn't normal protocol anymore. They will test him within the next six months. Its nice to have just the one appt.
and I'm looking forward to another day full of improvements!

No comments: