Sunday, May 17, 2009

Already back.

We had such great news yesterday regaring Ashton's MRI.
We were all so happy and I decided it would be nice to take him out to Westcliff
for a walk. It was beautiful out! We knew the weather this weekend was going to be so nice, so I kept thinking of all the fun stuff we could do together as a family. We even got the OK to take Ashton in the pool! Unfortunately, after an early Costco run this morning, I came home to feel Ashton and he was warm. Took his temp. and it was 100.9. I wasn't going to take any chances this time around so I started packing immediately. After many hours in the ER, he is back as an inpatient with a fever and no white count. This time there are no other symptoms. We are waiting on blood cultures they drew in the ER. Its possible he just has a fever from having no white count, but we'll see. I know this time he isn't as sick as the last fever admit.
I will post again when I know more.
Dori

No comments: