Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ashton's 5th birthday

Well, today my little guys turns 5! This is such a happy day. He is feeling and doing great. He has a big birthday party this weekend and we have hired a magician who performed for the kids up at LPCH. Its going to be awesome! Last week, we went out one evening for a family photo shoot. A couple of mom's that I know, one who is also a cancer mom, had offered to do this at no charge and I just couldn't resist! This turned out to be the perfect time, Ashton's b-day and his end of chemotherapy treatment. I wanted to share a slide show one of the mom's made. She just sent it today and I can't get over how much I love it.

http://michelleriddlephoto.com/gillin/

When you watch this, make sure you turn the volume up to hear the music.
It truly is special.

2 comments:

Patti Erickson said...

Happy late birthday Ashton! Wishing you a year of continued good health! Thanks for sharing the slideshow. It was WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

happy late birthday ashton any many more to come here to continuies heath to the coming years